adenydd : NOTHING IS WORTH THIS
1. Grande Valse Brillante || Frédéric Chopin
2. Cesare and Lucrezia’s Theme || Trevor Morris
3. I Wanna Know What Love Is || Foreigner || i wanna feel, i want to feel what love is/and i know, i know you can show me
4. Across the Stars || John Williams
5. Numb || Marina and the Diamonds || oh, i get dark, oh, and i’m in hell/i need a friend, oh, but i can’t yell
6. Cristifori’s Dream || David Lanz
7. After the Fall || Trans-Siberian Orchestra || when you realize what you regret/what you can’t reclaim but you can’t forget
8. Can’t Help Falling In Love || Elvis Presley || shall i stay? would it be a sin/if i can’t help falling in love with you?
9. Bad Romance || Lady GaGa || i want your drama/the touch of your hand/i want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
10. The Fallen Priest || Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé || we are reaching for the heights/(i am falling from the heights)
11. The Last Man In My Life || Andrew Lloyd Webber || now i’m alive, inside i’m glowing/it’s how i want to be/loving you i can be me
12. Luke and Leia || John Williams
13. Arrival of the Queen of Sheba || George Frideric Handel
14. Revolutionary Étude || Frédéric Chopin
15. Seven Seas of Rhye || Queen || sister, i live and lie for you/mister, do and i’ll die/you are mine, i possess you, i belong to you forever
16. Blackheart || Two Steps From Hell
17. Ave Maria || Luciano Pavarotti || ora pro nobis peccatoribus/nunc et in hora mortis nostrae
Hello! This is anghraine, or Elizabeth—you can use either. Awhile back, there were about four of us on Tumblr who were talking about me doing a series of short videos answering the questions I got asked a lot, about on the one hand, Austen, and the other hand, Middle-earth.
I actually do get quite a lot of those, because when you have an English degree, and your favourite authors are Jane Austen and Tolkien, then people ask you a lot of questions, and they ask you a lot of the same questions. And I thought it would be handy to have them all gathered together into one place.
So. This is Bennets and Brandybucks, where I answer one of those questions twice a week—that is, one Austen question and one Middle-earth question each week, schedule permitting. And that’s pretty much it.
If anybody has any questions that they want answered by me, they’re free to ask. I will answer anything—that’s relevant. They don’t have to be really common. And I hope that those of you who are interested in this enjoy it, and if anybody else comes along for the ride, that you do too.
you got it uploaded!!! :D :D :D YOUR FACE IS THE CUTEST I CANT
Thank you <3
trying out my new make-up from ULTA and steampunkwyn
bear in mind that I only vaguely know how to use make-up at all :P