Am I the only one who felt that Amon/Noatak was kind of being a hypocrite with The Revolution?
He did make a lot of reasonable points, don’t get me wrong.
But a lot of what he did was hypocrisy. He wanted equality. Well this;
Is not equality in my eyes. This is Noatak having benders lined…
Of course he’s a hypocrite. He’s a waterbender using bloodbending to set himself up as the leader of a non-bender-dominated Republic City, and at no point does he express the slightest remorse over de-bending anyone, except when it’s his brother.
- fancyhujoo likes this
- lieseledarchive likes this
- daughter-of-water likes this
- queenthranduil likes this
- whitepolaris reblogged this from bravely-defaulting
- anghraine reblogged this from bravely-defaulting and added:
- cecyhyuga likes this
- awkwardreclusiveone likes this
- bravely-defaulting posted this