P&P: still my favourite
Elizabeth: I do assure you that I am not one of those young ladies (if such young ladies there are) who are so daring as to risk their happiness on the chance of being asked a second time.
Darcy: She a beauty!--I should as soon call her mother a wit.
Jane: Caroline is incapable of wilfully deceiving any one.
Wickham: It gives me pain to speak ill of a Darcy.
Mr Bennet: [Lydia] is luckily too poor to be an object of prey to any body.
Mrs Bennet: Nobody can tell what I suffer! But it is always so. Those who do not complain are never pitied.
Lady Catherine: If I had ever learnt, I should have been a great proficient.
- ladyannedarcy reblogged this from anghraine
- savagelee likes this
- anghraine reblogged this from anghraine
- alliunicorngirl reblogged this from anghraine
- tinyattacksquid reblogged this from greenchestnuts
- shaperofthestars reblogged this from heterography
- heterography reblogged this from anghraine
- lotesseflower reblogged this from anghraine
- tinyattacksquid likes this
- bitches-love-kaiju likes this
- greenchestnuts reblogged this from anghraine