She was overpowered by shame and vexation. Her coming there was the most unfortunate, the most ill-judged thing in the world! How strange must it appear to him! In what a disgraceful light might it not strike so vain a man! It might seem as if she had purposely thrown herself in his way again!
“I am almost afraid of asking what you thought of me, when we met at Pemberley. You blamed me for coming?”
“No indeed; I felt nothing but surprise.”
I ship Darcy/Elizabeth like burning, but I’m not sure that she ever stops being wrong about him.
- greenchestnuts reblogged this from anghraine and added:
- anghraine reblogged this from anghraine and added:
- deathsblood reblogged this from anghraine
- teaformethanks likes this
- clockworkviolinist likes this
- dramadork884 reblogged this from anghraine
- dramadork884 likes this
- anghraine posted this