Would it help if I got out and pushed!?
Star Wars + Name Meanings
best friend: Han
bit weird to move that around with one difference, but I think Han would be a fun friend, but an incredibly annoying siblings. Luke is a very good brother, obviously.
best friend: Luke
"She was very beautiful. Kind… but sad."
Missing moments between Padme, Luke and Leia. One of the things I wondered about the original Star Wars storyline, was how little mention was made of Luke and Leia’s mother, in comparison to the mystery of their father – which I understand, given Anakin/Vader’s huge role in the story, but. it still makes me sad that the twins would never know their mother, and Padme would never be able to see her children through the Force… :(
- bold, straightforward
- has a gentle side
- utterly, indomitably resolute
- extremely dutiful
- self-identity tightly linked with her performance as Avatar
- forgiving (yes! pulpofiction can tell you I harp on this a LOT)
- extremely short fuse and a deep well of rage
- a Ravenclaw mistaken for a Slytherin who hates himself for not being a Gryffindor
- not very approachable, but sensible, charismatic, and reasonable
- proud, iron-willed, extremely strong-minded, fierce but cautious
- does not ~hate Faramir, but does love Boromir a great deal more, partly because of Boromir’s sheer likableness and mostly because of Denethor’s own pressures and concerns and issues and staggering lack of self-awareness